Monday, December 1, 2008

I know, I know, it has been much too long since I have posted last. Unfortunately there haven't been very many blog worthy events taking place lately, so I am sorry!
I should probably start with an update on Brady. As I am fattening up for the winter, he in his shorts and flip-flops enjoying the Arizona heat, and soaking in the sun. Well, it isn't exactly that warm, but he is still in shorts. He is loving his classes, and is learning a lot. He will be home in almost 2 weeks, and I am looking forward to spending the holidays with him.
A few weeks ago I was able to fly down for a last minute trip and visit him. Unfortunately I forgot to take my camera, so I wasn't able to document all of the fun things that we did. However, I was able to swipe some from friends that were there, so here we go:



This is Tombstone. It is a ghost town that they have transformed into a tourist location. They do reenactments daily and of course have souvenir stores galore. That evening when we were back at the hotel, we watched Tombstone the movie. It is one worth renting.





These are from Patagonia Lake. Brady was really sad that he didn't have his fishing pole. We got there too late in the day to rent a boat or play in the water for very long, but we had a good time BBQ-ing and listening to Jonny play the guitar.


The best part about my trip, (aside from seeing Brady) was Daisy Mae's. It has to serve the best steak in the country. Thinking about it makes my mouth water. If you are ever in the area, DO NOT miss out on going here. You wont be disappointed!

6 comments:

Brian and Stephanie Wood said...

Oh that sounds like a good time. I've been tryin' to get ahold of you girl.. .. I know the holidays are a crazy time, but I'd love to hang out sometime - go see a movie or lunch or something. Text me or something -- I hate knowing you are home and I haven't seen you in forever! Hope all is well - Much love!

Amanda said...

Jonny also said that Daisy Mae's is the best steak he's ever had. And I have to ask, what IS my husband doing in that picture? Thanks for posting them!

McCain Family said...

Holy Cow, you posted something! It is good to see that y'all are doing well. As we were driving to TX we drove past Brady's base and waived. Hope y'all get to be together soon! What is the plan after he is finished?

Joel and Dacia said...

I'm glad you had a good time with Brady. I miss you sooooo much, you don't even know.

By the way, your blog looks awesome! That must have taken you a long time :)

Julie said...

Looks like fun! We should get together sometime soon since you are here!

Jill said...

Hey, so good to catch up on what you and Brady are up to. Missed you at the Christmas party, can't wait to see you before long. Welcome back to the cold!