Monday, November 16, 2009
In October we were able to spend 10 short days in the Caribbean with some of our favorite people. These pictures really don't do justice in showing all the fun that we had. Turns out that cruising is our new favorite way to travel! Thanks Krissy for planning this needed vacation. Can't wait to do it again!
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Nope, doesn't do it justice!! It was WAY better than any pictures could ever depict. That seriously was the best ten days of my life. SOOOOO much fun. Can we go back right now???
Looks like a blast! I am SO jealous! Oh how I would love to be in the warm water underneath the bright sun right now! ;)
Sounds like fun! We miss you guys.
Oh, man! I can't wait to go on a cruise again. That looks like so much fun. We miss you guys!
What is Brady doing with all of that hair? I've never seen him with hair...or have I? Hmmm.
Your vacation looks like so much fun! I'm jealous. I can't wait until we're filthy rich next year and get to plan an amazing sunny vacation like that. Oh yeah, Spencer says we're going to finally be filthy rich next year, but he's been saying that for many years now, so...
Anyway, you guys look great. I wish we could have seen you at the Taylor Christmas thing. The talent show was actually pretty fun. I'm begining to really like those Taylors.
Sometimes I just wish you would post...that's all.
Post a Comment