Last Saturday the weather was finally nice and we were actually able to enjoy it. We started the day off with some yard work, which I think I will miss when we live here. It has been quite a challenge to get our yard to turn green, and I have found that I actually enjoy working in the dirt.
Then we went to the park and had a barbecue, played some Bocce ball, and just enjoyed the afternoon with some of our friends. ( I forgot to take the camera) Afterwards we went to the beach and scavenged for shells, and played in the sunshine.
We feel so blessed to have had the chance to live in such a pretty place, and meet such great friends. We are going to be sad to leave here and start a new adventure!
Us
1 comment:
Yay! I am so happy to finally see your blog! Aren't you going to miss playing on the beach sooo much when we leave here? Sad...
Post a Comment