Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Brady's Birthday... a month ago



So I have no idea how to blog, so please be patient while I figure this all out.

For Brady's birthday we decided to go kayaking in the bay and watch the fireworks from the water. It was quite an experience! We definitely had the best seats for the show! Luckily it wasn't very cold, and we didn't get too wet or sea sick. Happy Birthday Brady.... last month!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey! This is Amanda Larsen. I'm not sure if you remember me or not, but I came over to your house with Amber Jenkins once for visiting teaching. :) I've been hoping that a link to your blog would pop up on someone else's blog so I could get a hold of you and say hi! I hope all is well with you, and our blog is http://ialarsen.blogspot.com Looking forward to hearing from you!

Jenkins' Family said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Happy late b-day to Brady. We like were we're living right now, as with all places it comes with it's pros and cons...I'll email you soon and give you more details. Can't wait to keep up with you guys through the blogging world!

Becky said...

Yay! I love your post! Happy late Birthday to Brady! You are doing great at the blog thing. It took me a good month before I was able to post music or anything like that. It comes pretty quick though once you start doing more. Keep it up! Now we can blog-stalk each other!

Joel and Dacia said...

Yay! I'm glad you posted something! I'm sure you'll do fine at blogging. I love you and Brady's picture at the top, it's so pretty!

Amanda said...

Yaaay, I'm really glad you remember me too! :) Thanks for the congrats! We're really excited! I don't know if you read down the blog at all, but I'll be 13wks this Friday and am due on February 13th! Here's my email address: abrinkof@gmail.com So glad we were able to get in touch! :)

Read and Camille King said...

hey taylor family!! how is monterey treating you. i miss it and you guys a ton. idaho is hot and boring. go to the beach for me and keep an eye on teeka for me. i miss her.
camille